Banksman training ensures that an organisation meets its legal requirements and reduces the risk of costly accidents when carrying out common, but dangerous, reversing manoeuvres.
- The safe passage of reversing vehicles in confined spaces
- Identification of areas of danger within sites
- HSE and Road Transport Industry Training Board recommended code of signals
- Guiding large goods vehicles, both rigid and articulated, using the code of signals to HSE Guide Notes HSG136 standard
What are the benefits?
- This course will raise awareness of the dangers caused when reversing
- Learn practical techniques and hand signals to assist drivers in this manoeuvre
Who should attend?
- Any person responsible for assisting in the manoeuvring, loading and unloading of vehicles.
Note: The actual duration of this course is half a day.