To carry dangerous goods a driver must hold a valid ADR certificate. To get a certificate you must have attended a Department Of Transport Approved Center, and passed a series of exams. You can now get up to 21 hour towards your driver CPC when you take our ADR courses.
Courses as follows
- Core Module (all drivers)
- Packaging Module (for drivers wishing to carry packaged goods)
- Tanker Module (additional training required for tankers)
You must do the core module and one of the above, plus one or all of the classes covered below.
- Class 2 Gasses
- Class 3 Flammable Liquids
- Class 4 Flammable Solids
- Class 5 Oxidizing Agents, & Organic peroxides
- Class 6 Toxic
- Class 8 Corrosives
- Class 9 Miscellaneous
These are the most common classes however, if you need Class 1 Explosives or Class 7 Radioactive's these are specialized courses which may require more time for training.
Contact us now to discuss you needs